Why Choose Shutters?
Window Shutters add a touch of class, timeless style and an aesthetic beauty to any environment. When comparing the many window treatment options available, shutters are considered by many to be the all-around best and most complete solution. It’s like adding fine furniture to your windows. Shutters are also the ONLY window covering that actually add coveted resale value to your home!
Our window shutters are available in real wood, composite and durable faux wood. Different louver sizes include 2-1/2” for a more traditional look, 3-1/2” for a more contemporary look, and 4-1/2” for the ultra-modern look. Shutters truly add elegance and sophistication to any home.
- Provide a very decorative, timeless look
- Operable louvers allow you to control natural light
- Provide excellent visibility—larger louvered shutters provide a virtually unobstructed view
- Our real wood shutters are made from the highest grade of North American hardwoods
- Our faux and composite shutters look like real wood, but their synthetic materials are able to resist high humidity areas, fading and cracking
- Superior insulating design keeps heating and cooling costs down for greater energy savings
- Heavy-duty construction ensures long life
- Perfect solution for large windows, specialty shapes, and arched windows
- No cords – ensuring child safety
- Ideal for increasing the value of your home (actually considered a fixed part of the home, not an accessory)